– Career spanning over 17+ years in retail domain with 5+ years of Portfolio Management experience and 8+ years of Program/Project Management experience.
– Working in BI domain for the last 4+ years focused on optimizing Teradata Platform operations, offloading from Teradata to Hadoop, delivering Data solutions/products for Digital & Supply Chain business teams and continuously improving timely data availability, Data Quality & making enterprise data searchable, for the second largest retailer in North America
– Extensively worked in Merchandise Planning areas, rolling out solutions to automate planning functions, Macro Space (Adjaceny) & Micro space (Assortment & Planogram) Planning.
– Experience in managing portfolios dealing with home grown application development, package implementations & business intelligence solution development having programs run in Agile / Scrum, iterative & waterfall methodologies.
– Excellent perspicacity in understanding and connecting organizational strategy, operations, and technology.
– Experience in executing many complex multi-year programs engaging multi-location teams focused on faster delivery, optimizing budget without comprising quality
– Over 5+ years of experience interacting, coordinating, negotiating directly with the stake holders/clients at Onsite (USA) when working with Leading Software Industry in India (TCS)
– Possess Rich Retail domain expertise on Supply Chain systems specifically merchandise planning, asset protection & business intelligence solution development
– Portfolio & Program Management, Practice Management, Vendor Management, Talent Management & Competency building focused on building high performing teams